The Concierge Desk
When I formed my company, At Your Virtual Service, I knew I wanted to provide a newsletter with tips and tricks, even hacks, to help authors, entrepreneurs, and other business owners with all-things organization for their business.
What can you expect from The Concierge Desk? Articles on:
- How to make your business look more professional.
- How to organize your email in-box so it doesn’t scare you.
- How to manage and kick procrastination to the curb.
- Tips and Tricks on common software like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more.
- Tips and tricks for software for Authors like Vellum, Canva, and more.
- Time saving tips, grammar potholes, a few jokes and so much more!
All for free! Who doesn’t love free stuff! (Insert enthusiastic applause and cheering here). But one thing I don’t want to do is inundate you with constant emails. I pinky-promise to only send the newsletter once or twice a month. Any more than that and I would be like the annoying cousin at the kid’s table.
Have any questions? Anything putting a hitch in your business giddy-up? I’m here to help, just reach out by email, Dana@atyourvirtualservice.com, or connect with me via my website at www.atyourvirtualservice.com.